FILL-RITE filters can be used to filter gasoline, diesel or kerosene pumped out of above ground storage and transfer tanks (includes gravity flow applications). Each filter is manufactured with a resin impregnated cellulose media for the removal of dirt, rust or microbes. Hydrosorb Pump Filter Kit absorbs water and helps contain microbials that foster mild growth and fuel discoloration. Model 1210KTF7019 comes with F1810HM0 which is a spin-on filter that comes with a 3/4 in. NPT mounting kit with 3/4 in. elbow and 3/4 in. x 2-1/2 in. nipple.
- Designed for flow ranges up to 18 GPM
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel and kerosene
- Comes with 3/4 in. NPT mounting kit
- Filter’s particulates up to 10 micro, absorbs water in fuel
- 50 psi maximum working pressure