The FLEX-Drain 4 in. Polypropylene End Cap is a low-cost solution to cap off the FLEX-Drain and other perforated corrugated piping (not included) to allow for slower drainage out of the pipe walls. This end cap can fit 3 in. or 4 in. corrugated pipe, 4 in. PVC pipe and many other 4 in. pipe varieties (not included). FLEX-Drain helps you get the job done faster and easier, with professional grade durability and more versatility than traditional corrugated pipe. Flexible and expandable, FLEX-Drain easily bends around any obstacle, hold its shape during installation and with a simple snap, its integrated soil-tight fittings lock securely and stay connected during backfilling. FLEX-Drain is a complete drainage solution system that's widely compatible with virtually all traditional 3 in. and 4 in. corrugated pipe and 4 in. PVC. Technologically superior, it's made with no-break copolymers and exceeds all applicable ASTM crush standards.
- Low-cost solution to cap off the end of FLEX-Drain and other perforated corrugated piping to allow for slower drainage from the slits in the pipe
- Adapts to fit 3 in. or 4 in. corrugated perforated pipe, 4 in. PVC pipe and many other 4 in. pipe varieties (not included)
- Polypropylene construction used for DWV applications
- Injection molded from 100% virgin material for increased durability and strength
- Added ultraviolet light inhibitors to defend from damaging exposure to the sun