Fernco Proflex Couplings are an above ground transition coupling that create resilient pipe joints. The shielded design resists shear forces above ground. From 1-1/2 in. to 8 in. pipe diameters, Proflex connects cast iron, plastic, steel, copper and tubular drain waster and vent systems.
- Shielded design to resist shear forces above ground only
- Designed for use with cast-iron, plastic, steel and copper drain, waste and vent systems
- Install using a torque wrench to ensure a water tight connection
- Rated for above ground use only
- Maximum operating temperature of 180°F
- Tested to 4.3 maximum test pressure
- Note: product may vary by store