The Universal H-Series 200,000 BTU Propane Heater is an energy efficient, high performance, installation adaptable commitment to the pool service professional. An industry leading hydraulic design reduces circulation pump run time. The energy efficiency of the Universal H-Series gas heater combines with environmentally friendly low NOx emissions, a standard cupro nickel heat exchanger and ultimate installation flexibility on new or existing equipment pads to responsibly heat a pool or spa today and for years to come. The forced draft system in the Universal H-Series constantly moves air through the combustion chamber at a precise flow rate eliminating outside weather variables that can affect heating performance. Wind conditions are eliminated and there is no install a high-wind stack. Patented bypass design for superior hydraulic performance. 2 in. x 2-1/2 in. CPVC union plumbing connections are perfect for today's larger plumbing systems. Easy to read LED control panel. For indoor/outdoor use note: Hayward Universal H-Series heaters meet or exceed the SCAQMD and the SJAPCD low NOx emissions standards in all low NOx areas that apply the SCAQMD standard.
- Model H200FDP
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- State-of-the-art fin plate heat exchanger with cupro-nickel
- Shop our wide selection of Hayward Pool Heaters
- Return Policy