The Holdrite TESTRITE test wedges with valves are used in conjunction with TESTRITE tees, which allow temporary blocking of the DWV stack for testing. TESTRITE test wedges with valves meet plumbing code requirements and are rated up to 50 ft. of head pressure/22 psi/5 floors and perform up to 5 times faster than inflatable DWV testing devices. TESTRITE test wedges with valves are removable and reusable and are available in 2 in., 3 in. and 4 in.
- 3 in. TESTRITE test wedge with 3/4 in. hose thread valve
- Compatible with TESTRITE PVC, ABS and no-hub cast iron test/clean out tees
- TESTRITE test wedges are reusable and allow for 2X more uses than inflatable devices
- Lab tested and IAPMO (UPC/IPC) listed
- For use with TESTRITE test/clean out tees only
- Triple seal protection