Our Non-Kink Flexible PVC tubing commonly referred to as non-kink, kink free tubing water garden hose, pond tubing, flex pond and corrugated tubing is perfect for use with water gardening ponds, waterfalls, fountains, aquariums and fish hatcheries, drains, light farming and gardening and light irrigation. While it is not as strong and durable as our flexible PVC pipe, it is somewhat more flexible and lighter. Corrugated on the outside for strength and smooth on the inside to speed water flow, reduce material build-up and reduce friction, this lightweight tubing can easily be routed in any direction necessary without the use of multiple fittings, thus simplifying plumbing layouts and the installation of your job. It can be used in areas where space (for fittings) is limited and/or in situations that simply will not accommodate rigid pipe.
- Very flexible - ideal for working in confined areas; saves time, labor and cost
- Reduces the number of required fittings and permits the installer/user to make smooth, tight turns
- PVC tube with raised exterior PVC helix for strength and flexibility
- Smooth inside - permits unrestricted flow, reducing operating costs
- Designed for use with barbed or insert fittings and appropriate clamps
- Mildew, sun, ozone (UV) and chemical resistant; the black hosing does not encourage the growth of algae and can easily be camouflaged; HydroMaxx tubing is non-toxic and will not harm fish or plants
- Thick and durable hosing is reinforced with a rigid PVC ribbing that will not collapse due to back pressure or a reasonable amount of weight from gravel or covering material; smooth inside - permits unrestricted flow, even with sharp turns, reducing operating costs