Our High Pressure Lay Flat Discharge Hose, commonly referred to as high pressure lay flat hose, high pressure discharge hose, construction hose, trash pump hose, and high pressure flat hose is perfect for use with water, light chemicals and other industrial, agricultural, irrigation, quarry, mining and construction fluids. Manufactured with a continuous premium quality tensile strength polyester fiber circularly woven to provide reinforcement, it is one of the most durable high pressure lay flat hoses in the industry. Formulated with UV protectant, it is able to withstand outdoor conditions, and is ideally suited for use in general open-end water discharge applications requiring higher pressure.
- 154 psi working pressure - 450 psi burst ratio
- Does not absorb water and is mildew proof
- Resistant to grease, oil and many chemicals and acids; lays flat for easy, compact storage and transportation
- Reinforced with spiral plies and longitudinal synthetic cords for strength, durability, flexibility and burst resistance
- UV protected to withstand outdoor conditions
- PVC tube and the cover of the hose are extruded simultaneously to ensure maximum bonding and high quality