This Flexible PVC Pipe, commonly referred to as "flex tubing", "spa tubing" and "flexible PVC" is perfect for use with pools, spas, hot tubs, water gardening (ponds, waterfalls, fountains), aquariums and fish hatcheries, irrigation, farming and gardening, sprinkler lines and other applications where the utilization of rigid pipe is either not practical or not desirable. Strong and long-lasting, this hose is ultra-flexible, and can easily be routed in any direction necessary without the use of multiple fittings, thus simplifying plumbing layouts and the installation of your job. It can be used in areas where space (for fittings) is limited and/or in situations that simply will not accommodate rigid pipe. It is sunlight, ozone and mildew resistant (although we do not recommend installations in continual sunlight). Our Flexible PVC Pipe easily conforms to almost any contour, and experiences less heat loss than comparable copper or steel pipe. A rigid internal PVC spiral resists crushing and impact issues, and this PVC pipe can be used for above-ground or under-ground installations (with proper cushioning). Trimming or cutting is much simpler than with rigid PVC pipe (it can be cut with PVC pipe cutters, a standard hack saw, a carpenters saw, etc.) and it accepts standard Schedule 40 fittings.
- Very flexible, ideal for working in confined areas; crush and impact resistant
- Cannot use the flexible pvc pipe in dead head pressure situations. Head pressure (due to gravity) up to it's rated working pressure is okay. When the system is pressurized there must be flow in the pipe
- True schedule 40 PVC pipe; uses standard sch 40 fittings and PVC glue and can be connected to rigid PVC with ease
- Sun, ozone (UV) and chemical resistant, coils easily for storage and transportation
- Contains rigid PVC spirals that provide additional flexibility and strength above and beyond other flexible PVC pipes on the market; flexible PVC pipe can be used for direct burial or above ground use
- Smooth inside and out - permits unrestricted flow, reducing operating costs; precisions outside diameter (standard IPS size) is designed to be glued into standard schedule 40 PVC fittings
- Made of FDA non-toxic formulation; UV and antimicrobial resistant; can be used buried or above ground; be sure to use right PVC glue when bonding flexible PVC pipe to fittings and proper time for curing