Our 6 Bar, Standard Duty Lay Flat Discharge Hose, commonly referred to as lay flat hose, discharge hose, backwash hose, construction hose, pool discharge hose, pump hose, and flat hose is perfect for use with water, light chemicals and other industrial, agricultural, irrigation, mining and construction fluids. Manufactured with a continuous high tensile strength polyester fiber circularly woven to provide reinforcement, it is one of the most durable lay flat hoses in the industry and is designed as a standard duty hose in residential, industrial and construction applications. Formulated with UV protectant, it is able to withstand outdoor conditions, and is ideally suited for use in pool, spa and other general open-end water discharge applications, greenhouses, nurseries, agricultural use, farm use, construction use, oil and gas exploration and extraction use and for mining discharge.
- PVC tube and the cover of the hose are extruded simultaneously to ensure maximum bonding and high quality
- Manufactured with a continuous high tensile strength polyester fiber circularly woven to provide reinforcement
- Formulated with UV protectors, working temperatures – 5°F to 149°F
- Hose is very strong, yet relatively light-weight and it resists twisting and kinking
- Lay flat discharge hose is resistant to grease, oil and many chemicals and acids
- Hose is reinforced with spiral plies and longitudinal synthetic cords for strength, flexibility and burst resistance