A machine screw is a fastening screw with a machine-cut thread throughout the length of its shank. Machine screws are used with nuts or screwed directly into a threaded receptacle to fasten various components together in machines, tools, etc. Fasten with a screwdriver to reduce risk of over-tightening and protect the screw and fastened material. If nuts are needed, use with nuts of the same finish and threading for proper fit. The length of a machine screw is measured from under the head to the point of the screw. Use for any indoor or outdoor projects.
- Use to fasten metal parts together
- 18-8 Stainless Steel finish makes screw perfect for exterior and most marine applications
- Stronger thread than wood screws, made finer and more precisely
- Fasten with screwdriver to reduce risk of over-tightening
- If nuts are needed, use with nuts of the same finish and threading
- Use for any indoor/outdoor projects
- Contains 20 pieces