Carriage bolts are designed to fasten a wooden face to either a wood or metal frame. Its flat head is designed to eliminate the need for a washer and provide a semi-flush finish to applications. The square underside of the head is self-locking to eliminate spinning and the need for a driving tool. Stainless steel finish provides superior rust prevention, terrific for all outdoor applications.
- Carriage bolts have a domed head that is not designed to be driven
- A bolt with a square shoulder under a rounded head which resists turning when the nut is tightened
- Stainless-steels are used for their corrosion resistance, high-temperature strength, scaling resistance, and low-temperature toughness
- Flat-styled head allows for a smooth exterior finish
- Full box contains 10 pieces
- Item sold individually at retail