Designed to prevent backflow from a sump pump discharge line, the Jackel CH-150S-150MT is perfect when connecting the sump pump to solid PVC pipe. The threaded design allows for easy connection to an 1-1/2 in. sump pump. The valve comes with a reversible molded pipe connector that will fit 1-1/2 in. pipe. The connector is secured to the valve body and discharge pipe using the included all stainless-steel hose clamps. The CH-150S-150MT body is made of strong and durable ABS plastic and comes with the industry's most durable flapper providing years of reliable flood protection. The valve is proudly made in the United States of America.
- Works with any 1.5 in. discharge sump pump
- Fits 1.5 in. PVC Schedule 40, black and galvanized pipe
- Strong, durable ABS plastic valve body provides years of flood protection
- Molded flexible pipe connector provides a watertight seal
- All stainless-steel hose clamps for years of rust-free performance
- Made in the United States of America