Kellogg Garden Organics Raised Bed and Potting Mix is specially formulated for raised beds and container gardening. This earthy mix creates a growing environment that is rich and nourishing for the entire plant. It helps to promote growth for vegetables, herbs and flowers that are specifically grown in raised beds or large containers. It provides your plants with natural and organic nutrients that help them get off to a good start. HOW TO USE: Kellogg Garden Organics Raised Bed and Potting Mix is ready to use, it does not need to be mixed with other soils, but if you have your very own special compost mix, you can add it too. Fill the container leaving 3-4 in.es from the top and wet the mix thoroughly with water. We recommend adding an organic granular fertilizer when you are preparing the soil for planting. Reapply fertilizer every 5-6 weeks during growing season. Supplement with an organic liquid fertilizer every 2-3 weeks with your regular watering routine for the best harvest yield.
- It looks different - Formulated with organic ingredients like aged wood fines that help promote soil structure and reduced soil compaction
- Wet thoroughly before planting
- Edibles require nutrient replacement throughout the growing season, so don't forget to use an organic fertilizer at the time of planting and every 5 to 6 weeks thereafter
- Use Kellogg's Granular Organic Fertilizer for a slow-release of nutrients yield the best results.
- How much water do I need? Water plants when the top 1"-2" soil surface is dry.
- Click here to view the Types of Soil Buying Guide
- Return Policy