Kreg Zinc Screws are a good choice for a wide variety of indoor projects with limited exposure to the elements. Zinc screws provide adequate rust protection. Zinc screws serve as an affordable alternative to our more protective Blue-Kote and stainless screw varieties.
- Maxi-Loc washer head for standard Kreg pocket holes
- Flat-bottom head and smooth shank draw the pocket-hole joint together tightly
- Case-hardened steel won't bend, snap, or break
- Fine threads for hardwoods such as oak, cherry, maple
- Includes 100 screws
- A sun-seal weather-resistant coating is also available for outdoor applications (sold separately)