The Inline 400 is a simple to use "plug-and-play" water pressure booster system. At the heart of this fully integrated booster system is a trusted Franklin Electric submersible pump and motor. The unit's control head is equipped with a Hall Effect flow sensor, inlet/outlet pressure switches, thermal overload switch and a durable printed circuit board. Enhanced performance allows versatility in residential applications and allows for easy installation (mounting either vertically or horizontally) while also enabling the system to work with virtually any existing plumbing configuration. Note: The Inline System has a Type 2 enclosure rated for indoor use only.
- Applications: city water pressure boosting, pressurize water from cistern tank, re-pressurizing after filtration, irrigation system boosting
- Simple flow-based controls mean you get the pressure every time you need it
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Installs vertically or horizontally
- Plug-in electrical cord connected unit
- Protective features: over/under voltage protection, dry run and over temperature