The MetalTech Aluminum Platform with Plywood Deck for Standard and Arched Scaffolding Frames is built with a rugged 5/8 in. thick plywood deck and platform crossbeams to evenly distribute the load. It can support a total load of up to 75 lbs. per sq. ft. for multiple workers at a time, or a set of heavy construction materials. It uses a sturdy, weather-resistant design that keeps it durable even in challenging job site environments. Each platform end is secured with an anti-pop up sliding lock system to keep the platform secured to the frame against wind or unusual movement. This lets you work with added safety and security. It is easy to set up, with a versatile design that lets you use it on standard or arch scaffolding frames. Our Aluminum Platform with Plywood Deck meets and exceeds OSHA, CSA, and ANSI standards to help reduce the risk of worker injury.
- Scaffolding platforms have ergonomic handles underneath for comfort and easy handling
- Sliding lock system at each end prevents pop-offs from wind or unusual movement
- 5/8 in. thick plywood provides a firm and stable work platform
- Platform supports up to 75 lbs. per sq. ft. for multiple workers or loads
- Use platforms that meet and exceed safety compliance regulations
- Bolt-on hook assembly for easy replacement
- Most platform components can be replaced if needed