Striking and easy to care for, 'Aren't You Orange' makes for a great conversation piece. Fresh blooms open in a bright orange-salmon hue and gradually soften to a coral-pink. Flowers are long-lasting and its lush, heart-shaped foliage with dark stems make it an attractive indoor plant even when it's not in bloom. Anthurium plants look beautiful as table centerpieces or on a reception desk in an office and will provide many months of lasting enjoyment. Every part of the anthurium plant is toxic to humans and pets, so be sure to place it away from curious pets or children.
- Includes 1 Aren't you Orange in a 6 in. grower pot
- Typically grown indoors as a houseplant, but can be grown outdoors in USDA hardiness zones 11-12
- Mature size indoors is 10 in. to 12 in. tall and 14 in. to 16 in. W
- Anthurium is the world's longest blooming plant with each flower spike lasting up to 8-weeks
- Performs best in bright indirect light
- Beautify Your Home or Yard with Tropical Plants.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all medium planter pots here.Click here to learn more.