The 202003J EZ-RJ45 is a patented connector with a pass through design that simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. This pass through design allows the installer to verify the proper wiring order. Performance of the termination is further enhanced by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket, where it sits tightly in the rear of the connector.
- Patented EZ-RJ45 connector design reduces scrap, with no wasted crimps
- Works with solid or stranded wire, 24-23 AWG
- Compatible with cables having a maximum O.D. of 0.240 in. and conductor maximum O.D. of 0.040 in.
- Meets ANSI/EIA/TIA/TAA specifications
- UL Listed and RoHS/FCC compliant
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- 100 per jar
- Click Here to Learn More on How to Shop Cable and Wire Connectors