Pure Beauty Farms proudly grows the Monstera Deliciosa (Philodendron) Plant. The monstera deliciosa is an easy care, low light houseplant. It also removes many toxins from indoor air including formaldehyde and ammonia. Regular house temperatures to slightly on the warm side. Avoid hot or cold drafts. While Philodendron will tolerate very low light, without some brightness from a window or a lamp, they are unlikely to bloom much, if at all. They can tolerate anything except direct and bloom more the more light they receive. Ideally, keep the soil evenly moist (not wet), otherwise water thoroughly when the soil just becomes dry but do not let the plant sit in water. Avoid allowing the plant to wilt (although Philodendron will recover amazingly from wilting very badly, you're likely to see a lot of yellow leaves as a consequence if it happens too often). Like low light, Philodendron will survive low water levels, but will never thrive as well as when proper watering is followed. Once in a while, put the plant in the shower and water the leaves to wash off any accumulated dust.
- Long living easy to care for plant
- Low light and water requirements
- Adds beauty and elegance to your home or office
- Works as an air purifier and/or oxygenates surrounding area
- Hand picked and shipped direct from our Pure Beauty Farms
- We do not recommend shipping this product to states experiencing extreme cold temperatures
- How to Care for your Monstera.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all medium planter pots here.Click here to learn more.