Red Head wedge anchors are heavy-duty, zinc-plated, steel anchors designed for fastening applications in solid concrete. They are ideal for attaching 2x4s, sill plates and electrical equipment. Other common applications include attaching structural supports to concrete, tilt-up construction, highway rails and posts, HVAC and plumbing systems, metal doors and window frames. They feature a versatile fully threaded design, which is standard in sizes up to 3/4 in. x 10 in. and a corrosion resistant, 1-piece stainless steel clip. Red Head wedge anchors are code recognized for use in uncracked concrete.
- Code recognized per ICC-ES ESR 2251
- Ideal for fastening into concrete
- Great for attaching structural supports to concrete, tilt-up construction, highway rails and posts, electrical, HVAC, plumbing systems, as well as metal doors and window frames
- Fully threaded design accommodates various fixture thicknesses
- Steel construction with zinc plating for added durability
- Learn more about concrete anchors here.