Upgrade your table lamps, floor lamps and outdoor fixtures with smart, energy-efficient LED bulbs. Each A19 Smart LED Bulb shines up to 800 lumens of neutral white light and easily replaces most standard 60W incandescent bulbs. Connect to the Ring Bridge to enable customizable smart controls, adjust the brightness and set schedules, all in the Ring App. You can also link with other Ring Smart Lights and select Ring and Alexa-enabled devices to illuminate whenever motion is detected.
- Replaces standard 60-Watt incandescent bulbs in compatible sockets and table lamps, floor lamps, sconces, outdoor fixtures and more
- UL rated for indoor/outdoor use (Suitable for damp locations do not use where directly exposed to water)
- Connect to the Ring app to turn your lights on or off, adjust the brightness and customize the motion sensitivity from anywhere (bulb is dimmable through the Ring app and select Alexa-enabled devices only not for use with standard dimmer switches)
- Connect to the Ring bridge (sold separately) to group all your Ring smart lighting together
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.02 per year, (based on standard usage of 3-hours per day, 11 per kWh cost depends on rates and use)
- Ring bridge required for use with other Ring products, 1 Ring bridge per household, supports approximately 50 Ring smart lighting devices
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs