Teks #10 x 1-7/16 in. Phillips Wood-to-Metal Self-Tapping Screws with Wings (300-Pack) help you secure wood to metal without pre-drilling. The #10 Wood-to-Metal screw is ideal for use with 1/8 in. to 16-Gauge steel. Special wings ream a hole in the wood to prevent thread engagement during drilling. The wings break away when self-tapping into metal. Providing a secure hold. Installs with a standard screw gun and a #2 Phillips bit. No pre-drilling required. Ideal for fastening applications such as wood headers and plywood to steel frames.
- Secure wood to metal (1/8 in. - 16-Gauge) without pre-drilling
- Precision point with wings designed to drill, tap, and fasten all in 1 motion
- Climacoat premium coating provides a long-life finish for exterior applications
- High performance drive surfaces reduce cam-outs to penetrate surface the first time for easy installation
- Wings ream a hole in the wood to prevent thread engagement and break away when self-tapping into metal
- Common project applications: electronics, license plates, electrical boxes, switch plates, furniture