Grown by United Nursery, the Ficus Elastica Tineke plant also known as the Rubber Plant, is the newest edition in the Ficus family variation. The Ficus Tineke Plant creates a strikingly ornamental look in any space. The striking leaves are green and white, variegated leaves with some overtones of burgundy. The Tineke should be placed in bright but indirect light, which will enhance the its color tones. It is very easy to care for and will do fine if it is only watered when the soil becomes dry. This plant is considered to be top of the list for air purifying, which help decrease stress and anxiety while stimulating creativity and productivity. Great for yourself or as a gift.
- Easy to care for tropical plant the ficus tineke house plant adjusts quickly to its environment and will thrive with a good balance of light and shade, it prefers warmth and humidity and lives comfortable in 65°F to 80°F
- Striking variegated leaves the ficus tienek leaves are variegated, green and white with some overtones of burgundy, the rubber plant leaves create a dramatic presence that adds elegance to any space
- Tropical live plant care instructions: water your tineke plant once the soil becomes slightly dry to the touch and make sure the pot has sufficient drainage holes to allow excess water to seep through, pour water into the top of the plant pot and let it run out the bottom to soak the roots, fertilize your ficus tineke during spring and summer with a diluted liquid fertilizer every 2-weeks, normal room humidity is fine, to improve humidity mist the leaves when it gets very warm in summer indoor
- Pet warning: according to ASPCA this plant is toxic for pets, not for human consumption
- We do not recommend shipping to extremely cold weather states, each live plant will be slightly different, thus the plant you receive may vary from the photo representation. Measurements are taken from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant