Grown by United Nursery, the Sansevieiria Zeylanica, also known as the snake plant and Mother in Law tongue, can be easily recognized by its sword like shaped and inclined dark green leaves with lighter stripes. This snake plant is 1 of the toughest and easiest to care for plants you can find. The Sansevieiria Zeylanica is an evergreen perennials that are very long-lived. Whether you set this plant indoors, in your garden or on your balcony, these spiky beauties can put up with almost any environment and condition they are placed in. Sansevierias are 1 of the best plants when it comes to air purification. They filter out formaldehyde and nitrogen oxide. They do this at night time making them great plants for the bedroom. You can go to bed and this plant will clean the oxygen around you while you sleep. This plants air purification features and eye-catching colors make it the perfect choice to add some flair to your home or office space. Indoor house plants are proven to be excellent air purifiers which help decrease stress and anxiety while stimulating creativity and productivity. Great for yourself or as a gift.
- Easy care, perfect live plant for beginners, it adapts to any room in the house, but indirect bright light is the best, you don't have to worry about watering, this snake plant doesn't need so much water, always let the soil dries out between watering
- Sansevieria is a great air purifier for home and office, it cleans air better than most other indoor plants, it helps remove volatile organic compounds and it converts a lot of CO2 to oxygen at night, which makes it ideal to keep it in your bedroom, Sansevieria is also a good outdoor plant in temperate climate, it feels comfy between 50°F - 90°F
- Sword-shaped leaves, deep green color with light gray-green horizontal stripes, its upright character makes it a popular choice in any home or office setting, we will ship it to you in a sustainable and recyclable packaging that keeps it steady and fresh from origin to destination
- Pet warning, according to ASPCA snake plants could be toxic for cats and dogs, our advice is to choose a safe plant for them, like our cat palm or majesty palm
- Shipping to extreme cold weather states is also not recommended, each live plant will be slightly different, thus the plant you receive may vary from the photo representation
- Measurements are taken from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Beautify Your Home or Yard with Tropical Plants.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all small planter pots here.Click here to learn more.