Viagrow coco coir is a completely natural, renewable, plant growing media made from coconut husk and coconut fiber. Triple washed and sterilized to ensure low EC and salt content to meet or exceed our rigorous standards of quality. Viagrow coco coir is excellent as a stand-alone plant growing media or can be used in conjunction with perlite, vermiculite, peat-based media, compost, earth worm castings or your favorite soil. Viagrow coconut coir is great for both indoor, outdoor and greenhouse growing environments is pH stable and odor free. Comparison to non-Buffered: VCCF50 and VCCB5.
- Buffered media Viagrow premium coco coir growing media is buffered with calcium nitrate that is pH stable and odor free for optimal plant performance
- Heavy feeding Viagrow buffered coir is great for heavy feeding plants or plants requiring high fertilizer levels and aids in the uptake and utilization of plant nutrients
- Viagrow coco coir can be used indoors or out in a variety of planting situations such as container, raised bed, in-ground or hydroponic gardening, coconut pith fiber has a similar consistency to soil or peat-based media therefore a similar watering schedule is necessary
- Expands to 18 Gal. Viagrow buffered coco coir expands 18 Gal. of nutrient rich coconut coir soil mix, just add water and coir expands into a fluffy, nutrient rich grow media
- Great aeration high water retention promotes healthy and rapid growth of plants and flowers with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone