Groundsaws are the fastest digging small trenchers on the market. Carbide bits cut right through tree roots and hard soils with our progressive biting blades. Great for: irrigation, LP/Propane Gas Lines, low voltage electrical, drainage, root pruning, and silt fences (erosion barrier).
- Rate of Cut-Approximately 100' in 5 minutes (subject to soil conditions)
- Progressive Cutting Carbide Blade-Cuts hard soils and tree roots
- Neat & Clean Trench-2.5" wide trench from 0 to 13" deep
- Durable Wet Clutch-Absorbs sudden impacts and lessens belt wear
- Honda GX200 (6.5hp) Engine-Provides ample power and torque for trenching in tough conditions