#1 Home Improvement Retailer
- Does gym need flooring?
- Gym space is usually a high-traffic area with heavy impact from equipment and exercise. Therefore, it is vital to have a durable solid surface to provide cushioning for physical impact and protect the existing floor from scratches and equipment weight. Most gym floor products have features like noise absorption, easy cleanup, water resistance, anti-slip etc., which are essentials for gym environments. Within TrafficMaster Gym Flooring, we carry various products such as Exercise Mat, Raised Tread Tile, Anti Fatigue Mat and General Purpose Tiles. Check out our most reviewed product, the Black 24 in. W x 24 in. L x 0.47 in. Foam Interlocking Gym Floor Tiles (6 Tiles/Pack) (24 sq. ft.).
- What are the shipping options for TrafficMaster Gym Flooring?
- All TrafficMaster Gym Flooring can be shipped to you at home.
- What material options are available in TrafficMaster Gym Flooring?
- Rubber, Foam and Vinyl are materials options available in TrafficMaster Gym Flooring.
- What's the top-selling product within TrafficMaster Gym Flooring?
- The top-selling product within TrafficMaster Gym Flooring is the TrafficMaster Black with Blue Flecks 18 in. x 18 in. x 0.3 in. Rubber Gym Floor Tiles (6 Tiles/Pack) (14.32 sq. ft.).
- Can TrafficMaster Gym Flooring be returned?
- Yes, TrafficMaster Gym Flooring can be returned within our 90-Day return period.
- What different ways can TrafficMaster Gym Flooring be installed?
- TrafficMaster Gym Flooring has various ways for installation, including Interlocking, Loose Lay and Adhesive.