Cabinets typically occupy a large amount of square footage in your kitchen and heavily influence the look and feel of both your cooking and dining spaces. As the #1 Cabinet Retailer in the U.S., we can help you find the perfect kitchen cabinet colors for you and your home’s decor. Nobody has more cabinets – or more top cabinet brands – to choose from.
Kitchen cabinets make storage easier, simplify food preparation and improve your home’s appearance overall. If you like or seek organization in your kitchen, the right cabinets can help you achieve that, keep clutter off the countertops and look good doing it. Explore modern kitchen cabinet colors, including black kitchen cabinets, shaker kitchen cabinets and other classic styles.
With this in mind, skip the full kitchen remodel by selecting and installing kitchen cabinet colors and designs that set the perfect tone. And if you want to update to your cabinets right away, we offer plenty of in-stock kitchen cabinets that you can take home today.
Cabinet Colors & Styles
Give your kitchen a bright new look with kitchen cabinets in colors and designs that suit your decorating style. We offer kitchen cabinets in a range of colors and finishes versatile enough to complement traditional, modern, contemporary – or almost any – style:
• White Kitchen Cabinets are iconic and timeless. Refreshingly bright and airy, white cabinets make any kitchen feel more spacious while maintaining a traditional feel.
• Gray Kitchen Cabinets are versatile. Gray cabinets will work well with a wide range of home designs and decorating styles.
• Light/Medium Wood Kitchen Cabinets give a natural balance to your decor. With our large selection of shades and styles, you’re sure to find the perfect match your kitchen.
• Dark Kitchen Cabinets easily coordinate with any style. They provide an air of warmth and depth to make your space peaceful and inviting.
• Unfinished Kitchen Cabinets are left in their natural state, allowing you the freedom to choose the paint or stain treatment that best suits your kitchen’s style.
Get Help Choosing Your Cabinets
Take a look at our buying guides to explore all the kitchen cabinet options that are available. You may also consider ordering a kitchen cabinet sample (or samples) online to get a better idea of which look is the right fit for you and your home. Samples let you get a feel your new cabinets and see how they’ll pair with your current – and future – home decor.
Get Help Installing Your Cabinets
Installing kitchen cabinets yourself? Make that plan a reality, with help from The Home Depot. Our project guides offer detailed instruction on where to get started and how to complete the project yourself. If going the DIY route looks daunting, our licensed and insured service professionals can take care of installation for you. Use our kitchen cabinet estimator tool to calculate the cost or your project upfront. You can also schedule a virtual or in-store appointment with a kitchen design specialist for help from an expert every step of the way.
Finally, after you’ve found the best kitchen cabinets for your home, make sure to pick up cabinet door and hardware to complete the stunning transformation. These finishing touches will really dial up the allure and charm in the heart of your home.