Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is for a wide range of uses from framing of houses to basic interior finishing applications. Boards can also be used for carpentry, hobbies, furniture, shelving, and general finish work. The wood has straight grain and has uniform texture. It has low shrinkage and is worked very easily by hand and machine tools. The product is easy to glue and has good nailing and screw holding properties. The paint retention properties are good and it is fairly easily treated with preservatives.
- Each piece of this lumber meets the highest quality grading standards for strength and appearance
- Boards can also be used for carpentry, hobbies, furniture, shelving, and general finish work
- Lumber can be primed and painted or stained
- Interior or exterior use
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project