Make cleaner cuts with the Cutting Edge Tools (CET) Diverting Blade Replacement Kit. Outfit your 5/16 in. fiber cement shears with these blades for effortless, clean cuts every time. A patented extension on the blades coils excess material away, resulting in fewer stops for material removal and easier operation of your fiber cement shears with a clear view of the cut line. By diverting excess HardiePlank or HardieBacker material away while cutting, CET blades prevent jamming and obscured views of the cut line, which are the 2 most common issues associated with classic fiber cement shears. These blades fit most standard 5/16 in. fiber cement shears on the market including, but not limited to: DEWALT D28605 5/16 in. Variable Speed Fiber Cement Siding Shear, PacTool International model SS424, PacTool International model SS504 and PacTool International model SS420 Shear.
- Diverting blades coil excess material away for clean and continuous cuts
- Designed to fit most standard 5/16 in. fiber cement shears
- Eliminates jamming and provides a clear view while cutting
- Blades cut through hardiebacker underlayment, hardieplank siding, shingles and more
- Made of steel
- Replacement blade kit includes 3 pieces
- Increases speed of cutting due to fewer stops for material removal