Why pay a contractor thousands of dollars to custom-build your patio cabinet when you can do it yourself with this prefabricated outdoor kitchen island frame kit from Cal Flame All you need to assemble this 6 ft. island frame is a Phillips screwdriverand it's ready for your choice of stucco and tile. It has cutouts to accommodate a built-in 4-burner gas grill, side burner, horizontal access door and mini fridge (all sold separately), setting up an ideal platform to create a BBQ island that will be the envy of family, friends and neighbors. Commercial-grade, 16-Gauge galvanized tubular steel bars are pre-welded, so all you need to do is screw the side, front, back and top panels together. Three bottom lift braces are included for sturdiness and to allow airflow for the breathability of liquid propane tanks.
- Dimensions: 72 in. W x 32 in. D x 39-3/4 in. H
- Includes cutouts for a 30-7/8 in. W grill, 11-1/2 in. W side burner, 21-1/4 in. W refrigerator and a 27 in. W access door
- Panels welded with 1 in. x 1 in. square tubular 16-Gauge galvanized steel
- Compatible with a 72 in. W Cal Flame counter bar top (sold separately)
- Includes: 3 bottom braces, 2 side panels, 1 front panel, 1 rear panel and 1 top panel
- After frame setup, complete your DIY outdoor island project with tile backer board, stucco and tile (all sold separately)
- Click here for more Outdoor Kitchen inspiration