With a standardized 14 in. x 20 in. pad deck, the versatile FM40 is an ideal replacement for a variety of other equipment, too. In addition to scrubbing small, hard-to-reach areas where using a large auto scrubber doesn't make sense, the FM40 also supplements Clarke BOOST machines to perform chemical-free floor finish removal. When paired with the appropriate pads, the FM40 floor machine can even be used to clean grout in bathrooms, prep gym floors for recoats, bonnet clean carpet, and burnish terrazzo, marble, and concrete.
- The Clarke FM40 comes with a powerful 1.5 HP motor for maximum cleaning power
- The Clarke FM40 has a scrub deck that works like a floor sander, with a 3,450 RPM deck you can remove floor finish without stripping chemical or use as a powerful daily cleaner in smaller areas
- The Clarke FM40 comes with three 21 lb. weight kits which can be added to the scrub deck to provide extra down pressure and cleaning effectiveness
- The Clarke FM40 LX model comes with a detachable handle so you can easily transport the machine from location to location
- The Clarke FM40 LX model comes standard with a baseboard cleaner, allowing you to clean baseboards and floors with a single machine
- The Clarke FM40 LX model allows you to clean with wheels down or wheels up. When the wheels are up you can use the FM40 like a standard floor machine with side to side motion, with the wheels down you can move the FM40 forward and backward like a floor burnished
- The Clarke FM40 is the latest addition to Clarke's line of BOOST orbital scrubbing products. Clarke is the developer of the first orbital scrubbing machine and continues to innovate on this ground breaking technology