Marigolds offer nonstop blooms in the Summertime. Planting marigolds is like planting sunshine. The plants are highly prized by butterflies who feast on the nectar-rich blooms. These plants look amazing planted in beds by themselves or mixed in pots and planters.
- Marigolds prefer a hot, sunny garden location that receives at least 6-hours to 8-hours of direct sun a day
- Do best in a rich, well-drained soil, but are tolerant of drought and high temperatures
- Most varieties have a pungent scent, especially when the foliage is rubbed or brushed
- Minimum shipping height is 9 in. tall
- Direct from farm, farm fresh
- May arrive with flowers in bud form that will then blossom in a week or so