The SUITCASE TRIFOLD AS Ramp has a unique 3-fold design that allows for ultimate portability when longer ramp lengths are needed. The ramp is designed to be used and carried as one unit, or can quickly be separated into two individual sections. Offered in lengths ranging from 5' to 10' and is ideal for raised landings, steps, or larger vehicles. Made from aircraft-quality aluminum, this ramp features an applied, slip-resistant surface and self-adjusting bottom transition plates for easy conversion from ramp to ground.
- This unique portable ramp is easy to set up and transport thanks to its 3-fold design and its ability to separate into two easy-to-carry sections.
- Applied, slip-resistant texture allows mobility devices to retain traction in all weather conditions.
- Durable, ergonomically-designed carrying handles for convenience and comfort.
- Features interlocking brackets to provide smoother operation and reduced pinch points.
- Self-adjusting bottom transition plates independently adjust for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Formed top lip transition plates offer secure placement.
- Side rail curbs serve as guides to help prevent mobility devices from driving off the edge of the ramp.
- Optional Top Lip Extension (TLE) compatible.