Remove snow faster without breaking your back with the Bigfoot Aluminum Snow Pusher Shovel. Made with aluminum, this snow shovel's 20 in. blade resists sticking to snow and has a highly reflective surface so it's easy to find in snowy drifts. The wide, curved shape gives you lots of area to plow tons of snow with little effort. The aluminum blade is great for digging into ice and hard-packed snow. Its heavy-duty design is also great for impacts when you're knocking down icicles. The handle is wood so it's light yet strong and able to hold up to many Winters worth of snow shoveling. The Bigfoot Aluminum Snow Pusher Shovel allows you to shovel more snow with less effort. This exceptional shovel. Keep your driveway clean and get ready for Winter with the Emsco Group Bigfoot 20 in. Aluminum Snow Pusher Snow Shovel.
- Aluminum snow pusher is the ultimate pusher snow shovel that works great to clear flat surfaces such as driveways or decks, the 25 in. W, extra-large curved shovel blade effortlessly rolls snow - similar to a snow plow
- Made with light yet rugged materials, this snow shovel snow pusher is easy to handle without wearing you out and putting excess strain on your heart and back
- Snow shovel's blade is made with heavy-duty aluminum, it's freeze-impact tested to ensure it won't crack even in the coldest temperatures
- Aluminum pusher snow shovel is constructed with quality materials to ensure maximum durability and years of use under frigid temperatures, the shovel is lightweight and resists sticking snow
- Emsco, maker of the original plastic shovel, features a complete line of snow shovels and ice scrapers that are innovative