French Home's essential 5-piece Laguiole Hostess Serving set is a must for every occasion! The Iconic three rivet curved handles are comfortable to hold and with the traditional bee emblem and etched spine is a stylish way to serve all your scrumptious culinary creations. The distinctive style will complement your buffet table for a formal holiday dinner or casual family meal. Includes two serving spoons, a slotted serving spoon, a serving fork and a pie server. All 9.5 in. Long and 2 in. Wide, the perfect size. Made of high-quality stainless steel and faux ivory handles our utensils are dishwasher safe making our hostess set practical for today's busy lifestyles. Laguiole is a town in France where this style originated in the 1820's. The set comes in an attractive box ideal for storage and making them the perfect wedding, hostess or everyday gift. The way to entertain.
- Includes 2-serving spoons, a slotted serving spoon, a serving fork and a cake lifter, each 10 in. long and 2 in. wide
- Fully tanged high-quality stainless steel with durable ivory colored handles
- laguiole design has been around since the 1820's when it was designed in the southern French town of laguiole
- Laguiole design is represented by the graceful curved handle with three rivets and the iconic Bee emblem on the bolster
- Made in China to European Standards
- Dishwasher Safe
- Return Policy