Nest Cam with floodlight shines a brighter light on what’s happening at home. The smart security camera detects important activity and knows the difference between people, vehicles, and animals. It automatically turns on the lights and sends you an alert.1 View live HD video, replay video recordings, talk to visitors, and more – all from the Google Home app. Nest Cam with floodlight requires a free Google Account and is not compatible with the Nest app or the home.nest.com site.
- Built-in intelligence for better detection. The Nest Cam security camera knows the difference between people, animals, and vehicles, so it can send alerts that matter to you.1
- Shine a brighter light on what’s happening. With custom alerts and bright lights, Nest Cam with floodlight helps you stay aware of important activity outside your home.1
- Check in on your home from anywhere. With the Google Home app, you can see what’s happening with your floodlight security camera 24/7, in crisp 1080p HDR video.1
- Look back with ease. See what you missed in the Google Home app with 3 hours of event video history included.2 Add a Nest Aware subscription for up to 60 days of video history.3
- Make the floodlight yours. Adjust brightness and set the light to turn on or off at different times of day or night with a customized Routine.4
- Quickly take action. If you get an alert that an animal or unfamiliar person is near, you can speak up right through the camera or turn on the lights from anywhere.1
- Install it yourself. Or get help from a pro. Nest Cam with floodlight is designed to replace your current outdoor floodlight and use the existing wires for power. You can also get help from a pro for worry-free installation.5 The floodlight provides continuous power to Nest Cam, so you never have to charge it. And if you have a Nest Aware Plus subscription (sold separately), you benefit from 24/7 video history.
- Disclaimers: 1.Some features, including mobile notifications, remote control, video streaming, and video recording, require working internet and Wi-Fi. 2.Up to 3 hours recording. Learn more at g.co/nest/3hours. 3.Nest Aware subscription sold separately. 4.Personalized features require additional enrollment and setup. 5.Nest Cam with floodlight requires a wired connection of 100 to 240 V AC, 50 to 60 Hz. Camera is weather resistant.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs