Between the carpool and the couch cushions, you're the CEO of the home front. Take care of your family - and take care of business, no matter where household pests rear their ugly heads. Show bugs who's boss with Hot Shot insecticides. They're your weapon of choice, giving you the clear advantage within your walls and at the bank. Save the day.Hot Shot Spider & Scorpion Killer kills spiders, scorpions and other listed insects on contact. The water-based formula keeps killing for up to 16 weeks for continued control. This product leaves no oily residue or mess around the house. Use both indoors and outdoors. When treating inside the home, contact as many insects as possible with the spray in addition to thoroughly treating all parts of the room where these pests may hide. Spray spiders and their webs directly. For scorpions, stand at a safe distance and completely cover the pests. Scorpions must be contacted by the spray to be killed. Outdoors, thoroughly spray infested weeds or bushy, non-crop areas.When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- KILLS SPIDERS AND SCORPIONS: Kills on contact.
- CONTINUES KILLING: Kills for up to 16 weeks.
- ALSO CONTROLS: Common household pests, including ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants), cockroaches, silverfish, crickets and other listed insects.
- FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Spray Hot Shot Spider & Scorpion Killer both inside where listed pests may hide and outside.
- AEROSOL SPRAY: This water-based formula leaves no oily residue and no mess behind.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Black Widow Spiders, Brown Recluse Spiders, Scorpions, Spiders, Ants, Roaches, Silverfish, Firebrats, Brown Dog Ticks, Crickets
- Note: product may vary by store