Kellogg Garden Organics All Natural Premium Outdoor Potting Mix is a ready-to use mix for all your outdoor container gardening projects. We use aged wood fines in our soil mixes for better soil structure which helps with deeper penetration of air and water to promote strong root development for healthy plant growth. HOW TO USE: Put soil in the bottom of the container and place the root ball 2-4 in. from the top edge, and continue to fill pot pressing firmly on soil as you go. We recommend adding an organic granular fertilizer at the time of planting and every 5-6 weeks throughout the growing season. Kellogg Garden Organics All Natural Premium Outdoor Potting Mix can also be used in raised beds. This great soil retains moisture reducing the need to water frequently.
- It looks different. Formulated with aged wood fines to help with deeper penetration of air and water.
- Contains natural and organic ingredients, providing an excellent soil environment for your potted plants.
- For best results apply a granular organic fertilizer at the time of planting and every 5-6 weeks during the growing season.
- Plants look sad? To provide immediate plant nutrients, add Fish & Kelp Organic Liquid Fertilizer with your regular watering routine every 2-3 weeks.
- Use Kellogg's Organic Granular Fertilizer and Kellogg's Organic Liquid Fertilizer together for the best results.
- When do I need to water my plants? Water plants when top 1 in. -2 in. of soil surface is dry
- Click here to learn more about our Healthy Home Eco Options
- Click here to view the Types of Soil Buying Guide