Even when everything else on your mower is ready to go, you can't mow anything until you start the mower. To start the mower, of course, you have to turn the key, and to turn the key, you have to know where it is. To minimize all these uncertainties, why not ensure your mower's availability with this set of 2 replacement ignition keys? Easy to find and use and hard to lose, these replacement keys have a polished blade surface that slips easily into the mower ignition switch, and an easy-to-grip finger bow covered in durable black plastic that is hard to lose. With these keys, you'll never be without a way to start your mower.
- Includes a set of 2 keys for starting, stopping and operating a mower engine
- Replacement keys are designed to fit snugly into the mower engine ignition switch
- Protective layer of black plastic makes these keys easier to use and harder to lose
- Keys are designed and manufactured to withstand a lifetime of use without failure
- For use with all Beast and Stanley mowers with key start