Prized for its lustrous green foliage, rapid growth rate and triangular shape, 'Steeds' is an excellent choice for any landscape. Its small white flowers open in early spring, followed by dark purplish-blue berries that persist through the winter months. Steeds requires little maintenance, responds well to pruning and thrives in sun or shade. Its dense, upright habit is ideal for foundation plantings, hedges, mixed borders, privacy screens and entryway plantings.
- Includes 1 steeds holly in a 2.5 qt. grower pot
- Best suited for USDA hardiness zones 5 to zones 9, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection
- Mature size is 7 ft. to 10 ft. tall and 5 ft. to 8 ft. W
- Upright, pyramidal shrub excellent for hedging or flanking entryways
- Low-maintenance evergreen with exceptional salt tolerance
- Prefers full sun to part shade