This Tool Kit includes customized installation tools designed to facilitate the installation of the OMUR Wall Mount System. Included are the Strip Wrench used to install both mounting clips, two Drill Guides/Plank Holders used to hold planks during installation and center drilling for the rail screws and a Finish Razor to cleanly cut the mounting strips that hold in the planks. The OMUR Wall Mount System for flooring gives you the option to install click and lock flooring on most wall surfaces, offering flexibility to choose from a vast array of colors, styles and price points. With a drill and screws, you can mount the rails to just about any surface making this a great option for drywall, stucco or even brick walls. No messy glue or nail gun needed. Want to change the color of the room in a couple years; No problem. Replace planks easily, no need to worry about trends changing. Unlike glue, the OMUR system does not destroy the wall upon removal. This Tool Kit is a part of the OMUR Flooring Wall Mount System and is sold separately.
- 4-piece tool kit designed to work with the OMUR wall mount system for flooring planks
- Use with any click style flooring from 1/4 in. to 5/8 in. (6 mm to 16 mm) including laminate, hardwood, LVT and more
- Endless color, style and price point options - quick and easy installation
- Can be installed on drywall, wood, brick, concrete and more
- No messy glue or nail gun needed
- Patented clip and rail system
- Includes: 1 clip wrench, 2 drill guide/plank holder, 1 finish razor