Please be advised that the smaller base of this tree may not be compatible with some of the more common Christmas tree stands meant for Christmas trees larger than 6' in height. A smaller stand may be necessary for this Christmas tree. For those who cant get enough of that sweet pine-scented Christmas tree aroma, a Douglas Fir is the right tree for you. They are among the most fragrant of all Christmas trees, which has almost certainly helped Douglas Firs to become one of the top 3 most popular Christmas trees in North America. The long bluish-green foliage is quite soft and fuzzy in comparison to the rigidly sharp needles of other Christmas tree varieties, making Douglas Fir an excellent choice for homes with children of all ages. These lush and soft needles naturally grow in a very dense fashion, leaving little to no gap of visible tree trunk. This dense foliage offers noticeably more decorating space than other varieties, making Douglas Fir the perfect Christmas tree for anyone with a large ornament collection. By far the favorite variety of Christmas tree in the Western United States, Douglas Firs continue to rise in popularity year after year. Their sweet and powerful fragrance, lushly soft blue-green needles, vast decorating space, and naturally symmetric form all perfectly combine to make a Douglas Fir the perfect Christmas tree for any family.
- May require smaller tree stand! The smaller base of this tree may not be compatible with common tree stands meant for larger 6'-8' Christmas trees.
- Among the most fragrant of all Christmas trees
- Long bluish-green needles are surprisingly soft, perfect for family homes
- Dense foliage offers noticeably more decorating space than other varieties
- Most popular Christmas tree in the Western United States
- Lush and dense foliage leaves little to no gaps