Pennzoil High Mileage SAE 10W-40 Motor Oil is engineered for cars that have accumulated more than 75,000 miles, particularly those that are experiencing oil leaks and oil burn off. Engines with higher mileage tend to experience more wear than new engines. As your car ages, leaks may develop and cause higher oil consumption and oil burn off which is why your engine might be needing frequent top-offs. Severe oil consumption and oil burn off may also cause other issues, leaving deposits on the internal parts of your engine. Pennzoil High Mileage motor oil is enhanced with an outstanding combination of special conditioning seal agents and additives to help stop leaks from aging seals and reduce the oil consumption that is typical of older and worn engines.
- Offers unsurpassed wear protection- No other leading synthetic oil provides better wear protection from friction.
- Engineered to provide a high-quality base oil using our revolutionary PurePlus gas-to-liquid technology in combination with a high-performance additive system
- Conditions dry or cracked seals on older engines to help reduce leaks and oil burn-off
- Helps protect against the effects of low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) in modern turbocharged modern engines
- Meets or exceeds API SN and all previous categories
- For a full list of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical Help Desk and always consult your owner's manual.