The QEP Handheld Grout Saw is designed for stripping, cleaning and removing old grout. This tile grout saw includes 1 steel tooth blade and 1 carbide grit blade for initial and fine grout removal. To maintain optimal performance, replace the blades with QEP 10025Q Replacement Blades.
- Strips, cleans and removes old grout
- Includes 1 steel tooth blade for initially removing tough grout and 1 carbide grit blade for finishing and fine removal
- Accommodates up to 3 blades for wide grout joints and a single blade for thin grout joints
- Contoured handle fits nicely in hand
- Easy to clean by rinsing with hose or in clean water after each use
- Change blades with a Phillips head screwdriver
- Carbide grit replacement blades, QEP 10025Q, sold separately
- For grout joints as thin as 1/16 in.