The solid structure of the 1/8 in. "T" joint spacers has been designed to provide greater resistance to bending and smashing. Owing to these features, the 1/8 in. "T" joint spacers are highly recommended for large format ceramic tile jobs. This item is essential for achieving a perfect finish for any ceramic tile setting job. Professional installers are aware of how important it is to use high quality separators, since the finish of their work can be significantly damaged by imperfections or irregularities. Rubi tile spacers, "T" and wedges are noted for the uniformity of their products, the homogeneity of measurements and the absence of burrs and other small flaws.
- For setting tiles with fastened joints or break-joints or simply to separate perimeter joints, it is recommended to use T joint spacers
- The Rubi 1/8 in. T joint spacers are made with high quality base material and are completely free of imperfections and irregularities
- Ideal for brick style tiling and perimeters
- Quality base material, without impurities or imperfections
- Hard plastic spacers manufactured with high precision and regularity
- Use on all sizes of tile, marble and stone