Catnip is a euphoric treat for cats and a mild sedative for humans. Plant some in the garden where your cat can roll on it, or stuff a sock with the dried herb to make a toy. This mint family plant is drought tolerant once established and makes a calming bedtime tea.
- For best germination, lightly scuff seeds between 2-pieces of extra fine sandpaper before sowing
- Catnip is a simple herb to grow and a fun treat for cats
- Medicinal: leaves and flowering tops are used as a gentle antispasmodic and very mild sedative
- Certified organic seeds, GMO free
- Germination rates exceed USDA requirements