Sengled Smart LED is a lighting system that lets you illuminate your home anytime, anywhere. Simply add the hub to your home WiFi network then add the Element bulbs to the hub. The hub is wireless and can be placed anywhere in your home that has WiFi coverage. Each hub can support up to 50 Element bulbs. Use the app or your voice through Amazon Alexa to control the lights. Going on vacation. Schedule the lights to turn on automatically to make it look like someone is home. Need help waking up. Use the preset Wake-up routine to slowly turn on the lights to match your circadian rhythm. Kids left the lights on. Check the status of each light in the app and turn it off remotely. Use the Sengled Element app to view energy stats of your system. Turn off lights during peak hours to cut down on your electricity bill. Sengled Smart LED is integrated into various existing Smart Home ecosystems. The hub and bulbs works with AT&T Digital Life and Stringify, while the Element bulbs are certified to be used with iControl and SmartThings. Sengled is committed to planting a tree for each Element bulb sold to offset the carbon emission from using the bulb. Learn more by searching onebulbonetree.
- Smart scheduling - program the lights to turn on and off at specific times
- App-controlled-change bulb brightness, set custom lighting schedules and track energy usage anytime and anywhere directly from an iOS or Android device
- Eco-advantage - element bulbs use 80% less energy than incandescent and have a lifespan of 20+ years
- The Smart LED A19 LED Smart Lighting Starter Kit is the easy, affordable way to get whole-home smart lighting. Use included hub to schedule, dim, and turn bulbs On/Off, and run preset routines for Wake Up, Energy Saving, and more.
- A19 format fits in most fixtures
- Remote on/off/dim via the app IOS/Android
- View The Home Depot's LED Bulb Buying Guide
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs