Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference. The Stud Plate Tie series offers various solutions for connecting the stud to the top and bottom plates. All models can be used to make a connection to either the top or bottom plate, and several are suitable for double top plates and studs.
- For sill plate installation, fill all round holes
- For top plate installation, fill all round holes and triangle holes
- Width: 2-3/4 in.
- Length: 6-11/16 in.
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d common nails or 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.