Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference. The stud plate tie series offers various solutions for connecting the stud to the top and bottom plates. DSP double-stud plate ties connect double studs to top and bottom track and can be used for either top- or bottom-track applications.
- For sill plate installation, fill all round holes
- For top plate installation, fill all round holes and triangle holes
- Width: 2-3/4-in
- Length: 6-11/16-in
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d common nails or 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.