Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam to provide a strong a connection. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a diverse line of hangers to handle almost any application with top flange, concealed flange and field-skewable and slopeable options. SUL/SUR hangers provide a 45-degree connection between a joist and header.
- SUL = skewed left
- These hangers will normally accommodate a 40 to 50 degree skew
- The joist end may be square cut or bevel cut
- Angled nail slots direct nails for proper installation
- Nominal joist size: 2x4
- Made from 16-Gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 16d common nails in the header and 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails in the joist
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.